Friday 29 January 2010

From chaos and confusion comes order and a smidgen of smugness

If I had to name one of my weaknesses (and possibly quite annoying habits!) it's never putting my cds back in their cases. It's not that I don't want to. It's not even the fact that I like them in disarray. It's just that when I put cds in my car I change them when I'm driving. One in the machine, one in my hand. My car certainly doesn't have a cd rack on the dashboard - though an invention of some kind would be pretty darned cool - so they rattle around in the door pocket. Anyway, you see where I'm coming from? Everyone can be tidy in some areas of their life and not others at the same time ;) Today, I'm waiting for Ginger, so I have tidied up my cds. I'm feeling very smug now because they're all back in their cases, sorted into groups, male artist and female artist. Mmm... smugness - an excessive feeling of self-satisfaction, yep, that's me!

Voila, I'm a tidying genius!

No comments: