Sunday 10 January 2010

www.........what women want!

This week has been about enjoying the journey. From the challenges of driving in the snow, staying at Lisa's because I can't get my car onto the car park at home and making 50 invitations for Laura's pampering evening! It started as a 'Can you help?' idea and literally snowballed into a marathon crafting challlenge. Thankfully, Lisa's mum let me use her printer, Lisa did some sticking and they're all finished now. I remember thinking 'Enjoy the journey' last night as I was putting the finishing touches of the gems and glitter glue onto these invites. I'm not one for repetition. Others might see it as theraputic. I think it's boring! But life doesn't always throw us the easy challenges so 50 invites later, each one needing 1 stamping, 6 lots of cutting, 6 lots of sticking, 2 gems and some glittering.. and I can tell you what this woman wants... a lie down & a large glass of something fizzy!

No comments: