Friday 8 January 2010

Great evening...

Tonight I went to Brasserie Blanc with Nick. He drove over to Cheltenham and had booked into the Holidays Inn, which meant he could walk over to Lisa's to get me. He looked dapper in his suit and long coat ;) It started to snow as we walked down to Brasserie Blanc. We ordered a bottle of red to share between us, which was lovely. I'm not used to being in the company of a gentleman. He picked up my coat and scarf when we went to our table, he would pass me my glass and just does things for me, it's so nice. Our meal was so delicious and he even swopped his starter with me because he suspected that it's what I would have chosen if he hadn't got there before me. From BB we went to HDVin to lounge around on the sofas and have a nightcap. It was a lovely walk back to Lisa's. The snow was fresh on the ground, though very icy, and every sound was muffled. All in all, a great evening with my new BF ;) x

No comments: