Monday 14 December 2009

365 days of feeling glad..

One year ago this weekend I had horrible red eyes, cuts and a lot of bruises! My world had been turned upside down, quite literally. Today I was back in London, in Paddington. My photos have been hidden away for a whole year, I don't think I do the bashed up look very well & this was taken when I was getting better! ;) I do think that sometimes it's good to remember the bad times because then we realise just how good life really is. I spent last Christmas on my own feeling poorly. This year will be very different. Last year I thought I had one or two good friends. 12 months on, I know I have more than one or two great friends who mean the world to me. Life doesn't always bring us roses, not every day anyway, but it still gives us plenty to feel glad about... my wonderful family+ my amazing friends ;-) ps kinda feels better sideways ;)