Tuesday 29 December 2009

A little moonlight glow and homemade corned beef!

Here's candlelight without mess or matches! I can switch them on and off, they change colour at the touch of the remote and there's no danger of them burning the house down! I'm going to have fun with these.. ! Rich and Jess came to visit so we swopped pressies, went for a lovely lunch at the Bell at Sapperton and then snuggled up on the sofa to watch tv. I don't think I've eaten homemade corned beef before so me and Jess both tried it. Accompanied by some piccalilli, rocket and a small bowl of chips, it was delicious. Rich managed the burger, though it was stacked so high, he had to dismantle it to eat it! I love watching movies over Christmas, especially if they are classics. 101 Dalmations is a must-see film for a frosty afternoon. Me & Jess ate Jeremy's cherry liqueur chocolates and Rich did what he does best... fiddled with my tv ;) We watched the Top Gear special, which was absolutely brilliant and laughed our trendy socks off before they had to leave to drive back to the Midlands.

No comments: