Wednesday 9 December 2009

The perfect man..

Yes, he does exist! Well, he does in the dvd I've just been watching. And guess who it was? Yes, CN, better known as BIG from S&TC and no Sarah Jessica Parker in sight! Wednesday evening is always a rubbish tv night so I cooked supper and settled down to relax in front of my widescreen perfect man. I'm sure he's much slimmer in real life ;-) but I don't care, he's romantic, gorgeous and just a lovely... fantasy. Talking of gorgeous men, I went to visit KN last night. He's always lovely and has always got something interesting to tell me! I got a lift to the Howard Arms in his new car, heated seats.. mmm! We caught up on what's been happening in our lives over a drink and a meal. The calves liver and mash was so delicious and packed with iron, which is apparently very good for me. I'm off to give blood tomorrow so whoever is lucky enough to receive my pint of the precious red stuff will greatly benefit from my thoughtfulness ;)

No comments: