Thursday 10 December 2009

Sticking plasters...

Why do they make them so very sticky?! I've got one of my arm right now and it's stuck like glue! I've managed to prize the one off my finger. Shock, horror if it damages my nail polish ;-) ha ha You know when people suggest that it's best to rip a plaster off in one go? Ignore them, they are bonkers! Peeling it off slowly from each corner is much less painful. Today I've been to give a pint of the red stuff. A bit more painful than usual as the nurse said "Sorry, I felt that go in your vein". Hey.. so did I! She went on to describe how she thought she'd managed to slip the needle underneath the vein "I knew it was close".. !! When I'm sitting on the bed trying not to watch I really don't want to know. Anyway, it's another pint of me to share with strangers who don't even know they're going to need it yet!

No comments: