Friday 27 March 2009

How many blonde moments can you fit into one day?

Just occasionally, I find myself lost and wonder why. And I am talking about directions this time. I had looked at the map, absorbed all the directions and still drove the wrong way out of Exeter! Sometimes I recognise a road and think I should be driving along it! Something inside my head tells me to ignore my plans and trust my instincts! Thankfully, the same instincts also tell me when I have taken the wrong route so today, although I wasted about 25 minutes, I did manage to get myself back to where I started so I could start all over again. Bluetooth is a wonderful thing. Today I could see the seconds ticking over on the phone but wondered why I couldn't hear anything. Doh.. it helps if you activate bluetooth on the phone before making a call! To top if off.. this evening I got glasses out of the cupboard, a bottle of wine out of the fridge, only to find it was a bottle of red - doh! So we've had a very nice bottle of white wine... with ice in!

No comments: