Wednesday 25 March 2009

Of course..!

I had such a lovely evening last night. I had planned to stay over at Lisa's, though she wasn't there but no matter, I have my own key now.. woo hoo! I was making up for the fact that I missed Shrove Tuesday this year and had a wonderful, tasty pancake followed by delicious crumble in BBlanc with KN. He makes me smile because he's great company and pretty easy on the eye! We chatted about anything and everything, shared some Rioja and made up for the six weeks since we last saw each other. As far as the waiter was concerned, I might well have been invisible! When K for Klumbsy, spilt his water across the table, our waiter was there within seconds mopping up and grinning inanely. Me thinks he was hovering just willing the glass to topple over. The fact that the water went all over my foot and my new shoe seemed to have completely escaped his notice. He was too busy stroKing shoulders and me.. well, I just wasn't very important. Attentive is one thing, pinching our salad before we'd had a chance to find the Katerpillar under our 'leaves' is another thing! And I'm only joking about the Katerpillar, it wasn't in the bottom of the bowl so I can only assume we must have eaten it!! x

No comments: