Friday 20 March 2009

Look away... all you spiddy screamers!

Look who is on the outside looking in?! Yesterday he was there... today, he has gone... yikes! As I sit with my feet up on the chair opposite, I'm left wondering.. where did I leave my slippers?! I've looked everywhere for him this morning and sadly, mr spiddy has left the building! He had the biggest tummy I'd ever seen, much bigger than mine ;-) very short legs too so I don't think he'd run very fast though I don't want to test the theory. Maybe he's gone to rescue the whopper I found last night in my bedroom who had legs as long as mine and ran exceedingly quickly down the stairs when he spotted i was onto him. I would never harm a spider and I really do I hope he can fly or has springs on those long legs of his as I do admit that I mercilessly tossed him out of the upstairs window. In my defence, his feet did touch the sides of the glass that I caught him in.. urgh. See... I knew you'd agree! There's just no room for monster spiddys in my apartment and certainly not in my bed!

No comments: