Friday 20 March 2009

A new week... new hair...hURrah!

I love new experiences. Out with the old ones and in with the new. The lovely Laura came round with her magic mobile hair bag and hey presto, I have fab, new hair! She is a little dynamo and did such a great job. Best bits were being able to have it done after work without ever leaving the house. Mind you, when am I going to read a magazine again if I don't go out to the hairdressers?! Everyone at work loves it and it goes so well with my sun-kissed tan. First week back at work has also been a dream. I've zapped my laptop so it goes quicker. I've cleared my desk so I can focus on what's important and the sun has shined all week long... fabulous! It's not like being on holiday but it's 'my life' and as the sun streams through the window this morning as I sit looking out at the lake, it ain't that bad! x

No comments: