Thursday 26 May 2011

BBGirls motto - work hard, play hard :)

Us girls don't need an excuse to have a good time and certain evenings demand a 'great time'... just because. It's been one of those weeks and it's only Wednesday  - crikey!! We both had the same thought, "Brasserie Blanc tonight" so with shoes, bags and dressed for the occasion, we sauntered into town to have dinner at one of my fav places. I have some great meals and lovely memories here and tonight wasn't going to disappoint. The evening went off with a "BANG" as the waitress opened our bottle of bubbly. It "POPPED" like a rocket going off emptying half the contents over the table, my chair and the floor. I heard the "LOUD POP", saw the ensuing laver of bubbles and leapt out of my chair so fast I managed to avoid being drowned in champers. I was so proud of myself and the fact that even after a week of traumas, disagreements and craziness, my reactions were still intact and could be relied upon in a fizzy crisis! Needless to say, the lovely team at BB were over in a flash with big apologetic smiles, a big mopping cloth and a brand new bottle of fizz! No damage done and best of all, we were moved to a much better table which was perfect. We spent the rest of the evening gossiping, putting the world to rights and generally having a great time as we so often do.

No comments: