Thursday 12 May 2011

Woo hoo, I'm celebrating!

However illogical I might seem to myself, there's no one around to change my plans :) I've had an amazingly manic, special week and tonight I came home, looked in my lovely fridge and there in the door staring at me, was not one, but two bottles of prosecco, mmm. I may only be here for one evening but hey.. there's no one here to say 'Don't open that tonight because the rest will be wasted!" "What rest?!" I hear you ask - exactly! I wasn't so blazee when I couldn't get the cork out of the bottle though. But with a little bit of twisting and tugging, I am now enjoying a glass of fizz. Tonight I've managed to conjure up a delicious risotto using a wilted yellow pepper, some chorizo, garlic and an onion. I am a domestic diva when I put my mind to it. My swans are snoozing, I'm looking forward to my whiskey tour and some little tasters :) XX XX

No comments: