Sunday 15 May 2011

Is it a sheep or a bush?!

To be honest, I can't see clearly enough to tell! I'm looking out of the window and it's very wet and very misty here in Islay. I'm told it's going to be like this all day so it's the perfect duvet day! Not that I'll be spending the day in bed. I may read my book, write some notes in my diary or just watch the weather from the window - whatever happens, I'll be chilling and that's the perfect way to spend a Sunday!
We've had the most amazing breakfast this morning. Porridge, fresh fruit, cereal, cooked Scottish breckie if you wish, scones, toast or even Loch Fyne kippers :) I have had a light fruit, cheese and oatcakes option and I'm still stuffed! I won't be requiring lunch, unless it's a liquid one on my tour this afternoon. Rachel, our host, is wonderful. She made us feel very welcome when we arrived yesterday evening. The boys went out to sample some local whiskey whilst me and Liz put the world to rights in the sitting room here. The bed is so comfy, I could have stayed there all morning. If I ever decide to come in the wintertime, there are electric blankets on the bed - woo hoo

No comments: