Friday 6 May 2011

Logs of love to you all...:)

Last night we were driving without really knowing where we were going when I spotted these logs and shouted "Logs - stop the car". Ginger knows that feeling! But I think I caught Lisa unawares because by the time we'd stopped we'd driven past so not wishing to turn back, I forgot about my logs and we carried on. It was not until we were driving back from the lovely Seagrave Arms that I remembered the spot and as we came down the hill shouted 'LOGS!'... so the lovely Lisa stopped, I leapt out and just like that memorable "Combine Harvester" moment with Ginger Claire, I quickly took my photos, jumped back in the car and we drove off. I'm not sure what the guy sitting outside the village hall thought but sometimes being blonde does help - a lot :) XX XX

No comments: