Friday 20 May 2011

Here's my new baby...

Look what I made with a little help from my friends :) my new magazine launch. It's been one of those amazing creative journeys I go on from time to time. What begun life as some ideas scribbled on a piece of paper has now taken shape and looks even better than I would ever have imagined.
Before I launch any magazine I have to get totally absorbed in the subject matter so I've spent hours, light years, early mornings and late nights researching my latest new project. My little team of exceptional people have worked their socks off creating exactly what I had in my head. It has twists, turns, facts, tips, projects, features, amazingly interesting reads, reviews, products, little nuggets and some fab photos. Every page is packed from top to bottom with snippets of creative joy. It's such a triumph and it makes me very happy to see it in print :) now the fun begins.. ! XX XX

No comments: